I love making plans for the Summer. It is, undoubtedly my favourite time of the year and I just adore getting out and about and enjoying some lovely weather. Everyone is in a much better mood anyway and I feel really motivated to get stuff done. With that in mind, I’ve decided to make a to-do
1. Hang some string lights in the garden so it looks festive on long Summer evenings.
2. Eat as many strawberries as humanly possible whilst local produce is in season.
3. Re-plant all the tubs in my garden with beautiful flowers.
4. Travel somewhere I haven’t been before.
5. Spend a day at the beach.
6. Make as many different salads as I can.
7. Go and see Inside Out in the cinema.
8. Decorate at least some part of our home.
9. Go for afternoon tea.
10. Enjoy my first couple of months of married life!