Please be warned that these cookies and incredibly delicious and you will want to make several batches and eat them all at once. They are that good. The combination of peanut butter and marshmallows is awesome and I hope to combine the two ingredients in many recipes in the future. As always, they’re a cinch to make and can be whipped up in a very short space of time, so perfect for a gathering, or just a night in by yourself! This recipe is from Life is Sweet and makes between 20 and 24 cookies.
- 115g unsalted butter, softened
- 110g caster sugar
- 100g soft light brown sugar
- 1large egg
- 125g peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- 165g plain flour
- 3/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 50g mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celsius / 350 fahrenheit. Line a couple of large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a mixer, cream the butter and sugars together on medium speed for about 5 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and peanut butter to the mixture and beat for another 2 minutes.
- Sift together the dry ingredients and add them to the wet mixture on a low speed. Mix until just incorporated. Fold in the marshmallows.
- Using a tablespoon, form the cookie dough into balls and place them onto the baking sheets, leaving space in between.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, leave to cool for 5 minutes before moving to wire racks to cool completely.