This may just be one of the easiest recipes I’ve ever posted up here on the blog. It literally uses two ingredients and seasoning, before the oven for about half an hour. The result is delicious, and actually pretty healthy when it comes to a snack like this. I’ll be making these regularly from now on, and will likely to be trying a bunch of different vegetables, to see which ones work best.
- Two large parsnips
- Spray oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 150 degrees celcius / 300 fahrenheit. Line a couple of large baking sheets with baking paper.
- Peel the skin off the parsnips, and cut off the two ends.
- Using a good vegetable peeler and holding firmly, create long strips of parsnip, alternating between each side of the parsnip, until it’s all used. Repeat with the other.
- Lay out on the baking sheets in one layer.
- Spray evenly with oil, before sprinkling with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.