Here it is, the quintessential girls evening cocktail. It’s perfectly balanced between alcohol and sweetness and can be enjoyed in any number of pretty glasses. I made this for my sister-in-law and I when we had an evening in a couple of weeks ago and it went down like a dream. Definitely recommended for time spent with your female loved ones. This recipe (from Inspired Taste) serves 2 people a couple of drinks.
- 8 ounces (1 cup) vodka
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) triple sec
- 3 ounces (1/3 cup) cranberry juice
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) fresh lime juice
- Add the vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice and lime juice to a pitcher/bowl and stir.
- Refrigerate, and once ready to serve, pour into four glasses.