This is such a super simple recipe and it’s a colourful and fun treat for anyone to give a go, that’s there really is no excuse for not whipping up a little batch of these. You could even get kids involved, considering how easy it is.
- Raw cookie dough (without the chocolate chips)
- Sugar coated chocolate candy (such as Smarties)
- Pop sticks
- Split the cookie dough into even sized pieces. Make oval shapes out of the dough, place them onto greased baking trays and flatten them lightly.
- Push a few sugar coated pieces of chocolate into the top of each cookie.
- Push a pop stick into the base of each cookie, ensuring it’s in at least 2cm.
- Bake as you would normally, cooling on a wire rack.
Photo Credit: Lucy