This is such a simple DIY, but is still sure to be treasured by the recipient, as it’ll contain their treasured memories packaged up in the prettiest way. I love receiving photo gifts and I also love giving them to others, so this crafty DIY is right up my street. I printed these images using Polagram, which I reviewed here, just to give you an idea about the quality of these prints I’m using. Here you go on the simple steps.
- Box big enough for 4×4 prints
- Decorative accessories (tape, glitter, letters, etc)
- Box filling / shredded paper
- Fill your box with the shredded paper, enough so that the prints sit will sit nicely on top.
- Decorate the lid of your box with lots of nice pretty things. I used gold detail washi tape, some gold glitter dots and some gold sticky letters. All were a couple of pound and were things I had around the house in my craft box.
- Pop your prints inside, close the box up and hand to the recipient.