It can be tough to think of a unique gift for a newly-engaged friend when there is so much choice out there, from prints and champagne to home decor items and wedding planners. You know by now that I love a well put together gift basket, so making one for a gal pal who has just said ‘Yes’ is a gift idea that’s right up my street. You can include pretty much anything you want in something like this, depending on the lady herself and what she likes, but I’ve picked out some ideas here for you in case you’re looking to put something together.
- A basket or container
- A thoughtful card, to write a note inside
- Wedding magazine
- Wedding journal, for all her planning notes
- Fragranced candle, to remind her of this special time when she smells the scent
- Nail polish and hand cream, for showing off her ring (this nail polish is also called Diva Bride)
- A cute mug
- Strawberries and cream body wash
- Heart shaped chocolates
Just fill the basket up with all the little goodies you’ve collected, making sure to write a thoughtful note in the card about why this particular lady is special to you and how lucky she is to be experiencing such a special time in her life. This is a chance to spoil her, so take the opportunity and run with it.